"You are a member of God's very own family and you belong in God's household with every other Christian." Ephesians 2:19
You are invited to join our community of faith!
You're invited to the next New Member Orientation. Through large and small group presentations, you will have an opportunity to become familiar with the mission and ministry of Hope Lutheran Church. At the conclusion of the class you will be received as a member. All materials are provided for you. Opportunities for becoming a member of Hope Lutheran Church (note- as of February New Member will move to the 3rd Sunday):
- Sunday, June 16, 9:15am, North Campus
- Sunday, August 18, 9:15am, South Campus (Note: this is a change in time)
- Sunday, September 15, 12:15pm, South Campus
- Sunday, October 20, 9:15am, North Campus
How do I become a member?
1. Register for New Member Orientation by CLICKING HERE and filling out the Member/Associate Member Record Form. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church Office at 701-235-6629.
2. Attend New Member Orientation: a time to hear about and engage in the ministry and mission at Hope Lutheran Church.
What does it mean to be a member at Hope Lutheran?
I/we commit to celebrate God's presence in worship, honor Him through service, share & encourage others to know the love of Christ, grow in faith and support the mission & ministry of Hope Lutheran with my/our financial gifts.
Are there any requirements to be a member?
Baptism and a commitment to serve Christ in this church are required for membership. If you have not been baptized, please call the Church Office, 701-235-6629. We are happy to help make arrangements.
What is the difference between being a Member or an Associate Member?
Associate members hold membership in other Christian congregations, and wish to retain that membership, but desire to participate in the life and mission of this congregation. They have all the privileges and duties of membership except voting rights and eligibility for elected offices or Church Council.